Articles & Publications
Here you will find interesting and informative articles and papers submitted by members of the legal profession, government departments, and reunite.
If you have a recent article, conference paper, book, or other literature relating to international child abduction, that you would like to publicise and share with others, then please use the suggest an article form below.
Suggest an article for the website
reunite reserves the exclusive right to refuse to publish any submissions at their discretion. Submission of an article does NOT in any way guarantee publication.
Please note that all posts are checked by reunite staff before appearing here.
- Title: Ireland and International Child Abduction
- Author:Rosemary Horgan of Ronan Daly Jermyn Solicitors
- DescriptionAn article on the issue of child abduction within the framework of the Irish legal system
- Title:2008 Joint Conference Inter-cultural Therapy - Past, Present and Future: Reflections from 25 years
- Type:Leaflet for upcoming conference
- Author:Nafsiyat Inter-cultural Therapy Centre and Asian Family Counselling Service
- DescriptionAFCS and Nafsiyat are holding a conference on the 16th September 2008 at the Wembley Plaza Hotel, London, that will reflect on current practice and recent advances in inter-cultural therapy and debate its future in a post-multicultural Britain.
- Title:A Practical Guide to International Family Law
- Type:Book flyer & order form
- Author:David Hodson
- DescriptionFlyer for a new book written by David Hodson, and published by Jordans. It provides the practitioner with comprehensive coverage of the international elements of the law, presuming a knowledge of the general law of children, ancillary relief etc.
- Title:BHC told to facilitate children´s return to UK
- Type:Newspaper article
- Author:Mudassir Raja
- Title:Burn Cases Under Section 174-A Cr.P.C Our Social and Legal System - An Analysis
- Author:Judge Majid Bashir
- DescriptionPaper discussing "Burn Cases" in Pakistan