Articles & Publications
Here you will find interesting and informative articles and papers submitted by members of the legal profession, government departments, and reunite.
If you have a recent article, conference paper, book, or other literature relating to international child abduction, that you would like to publicise and share with others, then please use the suggest an article form below.
Suggest an article for the website
reunite reserves the exclusive right to refuse to publish any submissions at their discretion. Submission of an article does NOT in any way guarantee publication.
Please note that all posts are checked by reunite staff before appearing here.
- Title:Child Abduction: Case Management In Practice
- Author:Clare Renton
- DescriptionA practical guide for practitioners dealing with child abduction
- Title:Children and the Law Conference 2009
- Type:Leaflet for upcoming conference
- Author:LAWASIA and The Law Society of Singapore
- DescriptionLAWASIA and The Law Society of Singapore are holding a conference on the 21st - 23rd May 2009. This conference aims to promote discussion on a wide range of contemporary issues involving children and the law in the Asia Pacific region and beyond.
- Title:City lawyer attends Brazil conference
- Type:Newspaper article
- Author:The Tribune
- Title:Commercial Surrogacy in India - Bane or Boon
- Author:Anil & Ranjit Malhotra
- DescriptionArticle on the rise of commercial surrogacy in India
- Title:Commonwealth Magistrates´ & Judges´ Association 15th Triennial Conference
- DescriptionBrochure for the forthcoming CMJA Conference being held 26th September - 3rd October 2009