Articles & Publications
Here you will find interesting and informative articles and papers submitted by members of the legal profession, government departments, and reunite.
If you have a recent article, conference paper, book, or other literature relating to international child abduction, that you would like to publicise and share with others, then please use the suggest an article form below.
Suggest an article for the website
reunite reserves the exclusive right to refuse to publish any submissions at their discretion. Submission of an article does NOT in any way guarantee publication.
Please note that all posts are checked by reunite staff before appearing here.
- Title:Cross-border child removal issues plague NRI families
- Author:Anil Malhotra
- DescriptionArticle that appeared in The Economic Times on Cross-border child removal issues
- Title:Cumberland Lodge Introduction
- Type:Conference Paper
- Author:Dr. Marilyn Freeman
- DescriptionIntroduction given by Dr. Marilyn Freeman on 6th August at the Cumberland Lodge Conference
- Title:EM (Lebanon (FC) (Apellant) (FC) v Secretary of State for the Home Department (Respondent)
- Type:Lords of Appeal Judgement
- DescriptionOpinions of the Lords of Appeal for Judgement in the Cause EM (Lebanon) (FC) (Appellant) (FC) v Secretary of State for the Home Department (Respondent)
- Title:Enact universal child custody law
- Type:Newspaper article
- Author:Hindustan Times
- Title:Enforcement of Judgements in Children Cases
- Author:Clare Renton & Marcus Scott-Manderson QC
- DescriptionThis article relates to enforcement or orders relating to children