Articles & Publications
Here you will find interesting and informative articles and papers submitted by members of the legal profession, government departments, and reunite.
If you have a recent article, conference paper, book, or other literature relating to international child abduction, that you would like to publicise and share with others, then please use the suggest an article form below.
Suggest an article for the website
reunite reserves the exclusive right to refuse to publish any submissions at their discretion. Submission of an article does NOT in any way guarantee publication.
Please note that all posts are checked by reunite staff before appearing here.
- Title:Surrogacy: Bane or Boon
- Type:Seminar Report
- Author:Anil & Ranjit Malhotra
- DescriptionReport on the SOAS alumni meeting held in New Delhi on 13 February 2009
- Title:Transnational Children Orders within the European Union
- Author:Clare Renton
- Year:May 2009
- DescriptionIn this article new developments on the interpretation of Brussels II Revised are considered together with enforcement of orders between EU states.
- Title:Views & Suggestions of Mr. Mohammad Yasin Khan advocate
- Type:Workshop Paper
- Author:Mohammad Yasin Khan
- DescriptionWorkshop Paper of Mr. Mohammad Yasin Khan given at the workshop on International Parental Child Abduction held on 23rd November 2009 at the Regency Hotel, Mirpur
- Title:Voice of the Child Conference
- Author:Hanson Renouf in conjunction with the Association of Lawyers for Children
- DescriptionA Conference exploring the separate representation of children in England and Wales, Jersey and Guernsey
- Title:When the 1980 Hague Child Abduction Convention Does Not Apply: The UK-Pakistan Protocol
- Author:Dr. Marilyn Freeman
- DescriptionThis article was published in the September 2009 issue of the journal International Family Law, by Family Law (a publishing imprint of Jordan Publishing Ltd), at  IFL 181