Reunite International
Reunite International Homepage

Parents Forum

Submit a new topic for discussion

Unfortunately there was an error processing your Topic
Please fill in the following numbers into the provided box.
Thank you for creating a new topic for discussion. Your topic will appear on the website shortly.

This forum offers parents the opportunity to voice their own experiences of international parental child abduction, and related issues, and to share useful information with others in a similar situation.

reunite reserve the exclusive right to refuse to publish any submissions at their discretion. Submission of comments does NOT in any way guarantee publication.

Please note all posts are checked by reunite staff before appearing here. Anything considered offensive, defamatory or that may be a contempt of court will NOT be posted.

The views placed on the Forum are independent and are not necessarily the views of reunite.

beyond April?

by Patrick / Posted 11/01/2011 / Updated 18/01/2011

In april I am in court trying to stop my wife taking our 4yr old girl to malaysia. Its more than likely she will get permission and get on a plane shortly after to go and stay with a cousin. If this happens I will have to leave my elderly parents and relocate in KL to try to maintain a relationship with my daughter. That is if of course my wife doesnt simply disappear.


From Nick / Posted: 11/01/2011
I assume that your wife is Malaysian and that the relationship has broken down. What nationality does your daughter hold? I suggest that you get a number of orders from the court now to prevent your wife taking your daughter in advance of any court hearing. If you present your case well and evidence the material facts there is no reason to assume that a Judge will order in your wifes favour. Good luck
From Anon / Posted: 18/01/2011
I am sorry but there is every reason to believe the Court will allow the Mother and child to return to what is in effect, ´their´ home country. Look at the statistics.

Post a response

Please fill in the following numbers into the provided box.