Reunite International
Reunite International Homepage

Parents Forum

Submit a new topic for discussion

Unfortunately there was an error processing your Topic
Please fill in the following numbers into the provided box.
Thank you for creating a new topic for discussion. Your topic will appear on the website shortly.

This forum offers parents the opportunity to voice their own experiences of international parental child abduction, and related issues, and to share useful information with others in a similar situation.

reunite reserve the exclusive right to refuse to publish any submissions at their discretion. Submission of comments does NOT in any way guarantee publication.

Please note all posts are checked by reunite staff before appearing here. Anything considered offensive, defamatory or that may be a contempt of court will NOT be posted.

The views placed on the Forum are independent and are not necessarily the views of reunite.

father in non hague, poor country cut off his little daughter in UK by mother who´s married to

by Hazel / Posted 21/05/2011 / Updated 27/05/2011

how to find a child in UK. Child was not abducted, left with consent of the father,but verbal agreement of keeping in touch was broken straight after entering UK borders. how to make sure the child livin with his mum in UK is well??? since the mother completely cut off the dad- there´s no contact, adress phone numbers known and there´s absolutely no money to pay a lawyer/nvestiator in UK as the sum is beyond dreams of the father living in developing country. where can he at any information free of charge?


From Phil / Posted: 27/05/2011
Sorry to hear about your sad situation.
I have also suffered a similar situation .But luckily I knew where my ex had gone to .
There is a good chance that your ex will have gone to her own town you could contact social services in that town and tell them that you are concerned for the childs emotional and physical well being they may then proceed to make enquiries?
its the best I can suggest.

Post a response

Please fill in the following numbers into the provided box.