Reunite International
Reunite International Homepage

Parents Forum

Submit a new topic for discussion

Unfortunately there was an error processing your Topic
Please fill in the following numbers into the provided box.
Thank you for creating a new topic for discussion. Your topic will appear on the website shortly.

This forum offers parents the opportunity to voice their own experiences of international parental child abduction, and related issues, and to share useful information with others in a similar situation.

reunite reserve the exclusive right to refuse to publish any submissions at their discretion. Submission of comments does NOT in any way guarantee publication.

Please note all posts are checked by reunite staff before appearing here. Anything considered offensive, defamatory or that may be a contempt of court will NOT be posted.

The views placed on the Forum are independent and are not necessarily the views of reunite.

Daughter abducted

by abduljelil / Posted 02/06/2011 / Updated 30/06/2014

My daughter and i are both british citizens and were living in dubai with my wife who is russian. my wife abducted my daughter nearly 2 years ago and took her to russia. 3 months after the incident my wife returned alone to dubai where she changed all her contact numbers and is living with her newly joined sister in dubai. I was totally shocked when i found out that she was back in dubai considering she was under my sponsorship. however with further investigation through the immigration department i found out her address and came to know that she came with her sister. Can anyone kindly inform me wether the family courts in dubai can issue a court order for her to return my daughter to dubai, and secondly can i initiate a travel ban against her only to be lifted once my daughter has been safely returned. Should i file criminal proceedings against her for forgery i imagine this can complicate the issue further and she could possibly face being deported after serving a sentence here. Im absolutely traumatized and would appreciate any advice or support with this matter.

Post a response

Please fill in the following numbers into the provided box.