Reunite International
Reunite International Homepage

Parents Forum

Submit a new topic for discussion

Unfortunately there was an error processing your Topic
Please fill in the following numbers into the provided box.
Thank you for creating a new topic for discussion. Your topic will appear on the website shortly.

This forum offers parents the opportunity to voice their own experiences of international parental child abduction, and related issues, and to share useful information with others in a similar situation.

reunite reserve the exclusive right to refuse to publish any submissions at their discretion. Submission of comments does NOT in any way guarantee publication.

Please note all posts are checked by reunite staff before appearing here. Anything considered offensive, defamatory or that may be a contempt of court will NOT be posted.

The views placed on the Forum are independent and are not necessarily the views of reunite.

Keeping my children

by ahmet / Posted 28/06/2011 / Updated 29/06/2011

I need urgent help please spare some time. I have 2 children aged 5 and 7. I have been tricked in to letting them go with my Japanese wife who said we were moving to Japan to live. She went in February 2010 and phoned me 2 days later saying I want divorce and dont want you here. I begged and begged and finally agreed for me to go over in June and again on the day I arrived she said I want divorce I said if you give us 6 moths together and if things did not get better then I would give her what she wanted. We tried from the begining she put me in another bedroom to hers had no physical contact with me for six months and sent me back to UK> i had already signed the divorce papers by then I came back in March 2011 she promised she would bring he kids on holiday in July as long as I paid the costs. So now they are coming in July I want to know what would happen if I just kept my children here and not returned them to Japan. By the way My wife is coming for a week amd children for 3 weeks and I am suppose to take them back. Please help.

Post a response

Please fill in the following numbers into the provided box.