Reunite International
Reunite International Homepage

Parents Forum

Submit a new topic for discussion

Unfortunately there was an error processing your Topic
Please fill in the following numbers into the provided box.
Thank you for creating a new topic for discussion. Your topic will appear on the website shortly.

This forum offers parents the opportunity to voice their own experiences of international parental child abduction, and related issues, and to share useful information with others in a similar situation.

reunite reserve the exclusive right to refuse to publish any submissions at their discretion. Submission of comments does NOT in any way guarantee publication.

Please note all posts are checked by reunite staff before appearing here. Anything considered offensive, defamatory or that may be a contempt of court will NOT be posted.

The views placed on the Forum are independent and are not necessarily the views of reunite.

Abuse against children and husband from wife

by Michael / Posted 16/07/2011 / Updated 13/08/2011

Can a husband win full custody if he can prove abuse (physical, mental, verbal) against children and me as the husband if the wife claims mental depression. My wife has left to Australia and now said she is not coming back. I have found over 400 e-mails with ongoing admission of her depression. And it not one e-mail is there any suggestion that I was abusing her. Also I feel i could prove primary care because of her mental health. I want her to get help and not really take her to court, but i cannot accept her just running away. Kids are desparate to get back home with Daddy.

Post a response

Please fill in the following numbers into the provided box.