Reunite International
Reunite International Homepage

Parents Forum

Submit a new topic for discussion

Unfortunately there was an error processing your Topic
Please fill in the following numbers into the provided box.
Thank you for creating a new topic for discussion. Your topic will appear on the website shortly.

This forum offers parents the opportunity to voice their own experiences of international parental child abduction, and related issues, and to share useful information with others in a similar situation.

reunite reserve the exclusive right to refuse to publish any submissions at their discretion. Submission of comments does NOT in any way guarantee publication.

Please note all posts are checked by reunite staff before appearing here. Anything considered offensive, defamatory or that may be a contempt of court will NOT be posted.

The views placed on the Forum are independent and are not necessarily the views of reunite.

Mckenzie freind help needed urgently

by Rayan / Posted 10/08/2012 / Updated 01/09/2014

Looking for help from a mckenzie freind


am currently living in France and am on on-going divorce procedures in UK & France & paying for two silicitors in both countries.
Yesterday I attended a hearing in UK about schedual 1 for children finacial provision and had a Barrister which was a disater representation. (Am paying for child support but my Ex want to take me to the cleaners even though she still woud not allow me to see my son)
Am getting in more debt and cant afford solicitors anymore. my case should be simple as the UK court dont have any juridiction as have started the procedures in France first.
Any help is much appreciated.


From Phil / Posted: 18/10/2012
Sorry to hear your plight.It is a living nightmare and most of what I offer is only to support you and let you know that you are not alone.Solicitors are leaches who pray on your misery however in some countires it is impossible to fight a case without them.
My advise is represent yourself in UK and keep the French only when needed.
But do contact social services in the country where the child resides to ensure it is ok.
From Rayan / Posted: 09/04/2013
Thanks for the advise

Post a response

Please fill in the following numbers into the provided box.