Reunite International
Reunite International Homepage

Parents Forum

Submit a new topic for discussion

Unfortunately there was an error processing your Topic
Please fill in the following numbers into the provided box.
Thank you for creating a new topic for discussion. Your topic will appear on the website shortly.

This forum offers parents the opportunity to voice their own experiences of international parental child abduction, and related issues, and to share useful information with others in a similar situation.

reunite reserve the exclusive right to refuse to publish any submissions at their discretion. Submission of comments does NOT in any way guarantee publication.

Please note all posts are checked by reunite staff before appearing here. Anything considered offensive, defamatory or that may be a contempt of court will NOT be posted.

The views placed on the Forum are independent and are not necessarily the views of reunite.

Does any know if grandparents can use the Hague Confection

by Lucy / Posted 26/11/2012 / Updated 06/04/2013

Im trying to bring my girls here from America but im wondering if their grandparents can try to get them back by using the h.c. I have sole custody of my kids and their grandparents have no legal rights to them whatsoever.


From RC / Posted: 06/04/2013
Yes you can of cours, contact reunit they can assist you

Post a response

Please fill in the following numbers into the provided box.