Reunite International
Reunite International Homepage

Parents Forum

Submit a new topic for discussion

Unfortunately there was an error processing your Topic
Please fill in the following numbers into the provided box.
Thank you for creating a new topic for discussion. Your topic will appear on the website shortly.

This forum offers parents the opportunity to voice their own experiences of international parental child abduction, and related issues, and to share useful information with others in a similar situation.

reunite reserve the exclusive right to refuse to publish any submissions at their discretion. Submission of comments does NOT in any way guarantee publication.

Please note all posts are checked by reunite staff before appearing here. Anything considered offensive, defamatory or that may be a contempt of court will NOT be posted.

The views placed on the Forum are independent and are not necessarily the views of reunite.

my son is missing on the uk since 7 april ....

by antonio / Posted 11/02/2013 / Updated 02/05/2013

My son should be returned to portugal by is mother on the 7 of april as orderd by the high court in london, but instead is mum did the run with him . I lost everithing i have figthing for him i lost my job, relationship, 40.000 pounds for pay to solicitors, this is kiling me slowly i just want and dream with the day i will see him again, my solicitors say that police is loking for him but is already 5 months without news i need some help. I miss him so much


From Martin Bennett / Posted: 02/05/2013
Hello Im truly sorry to hear of your heartbreak.i too have some similar scenarios . I was wondering if you knew that you are entitled to ask Interpol for a safe and welfare check if they could find him and maybe they could do more than the police . As for your legal fees there is a scheme that (may) be able to help ... This is called cross border funding and help people like yourself to gain a new court order. In the uk the organisation is called the legal services commission and is based in the uk . If you call them they may guide you to the Portuguese equilivant . Good luck with your search fingers crossed for you

Post a response

Please fill in the following numbers into the provided box.