Reunite International
Reunite International Homepage

Parents Forum

Submit a new topic for discussion

Unfortunately there was an error processing your Topic
Please fill in the following numbers into the provided box.
Thank you for creating a new topic for discussion. Your topic will appear on the website shortly.

This forum offers parents the opportunity to voice their own experiences of international parental child abduction, and related issues, and to share useful information with others in a similar situation.

reunite reserve the exclusive right to refuse to publish any submissions at their discretion. Submission of comments does NOT in any way guarantee publication.

Please note all posts are checked by reunite staff before appearing here. Anything considered offensive, defamatory or that may be a contempt of court will NOT be posted.

The views placed on the Forum are independent and are not necessarily the views of reunite.

permission granted to go abroad but want to stay longer

by christina walker / Posted 11/09/2013 / Updated 26/09/2013

hi my ex gave me permission to go back to our home country for six months for family support-was agreed I would return in april...however I now want to stay til august so 4 extra months to complete a course...can my ex force me back using hague convention to say im retaining child abroad without permission. this course means I and child will have better future and I have booked to return just a few months later than agreed!help!

Post a response

Please fill in the following numbers into the provided box.