Reunite International
Reunite International Homepage

Parents Forum

Submit a new topic for discussion

Unfortunately there was an error processing your Topic
Please fill in the following numbers into the provided box.
Thank you for creating a new topic for discussion. Your topic will appear on the website shortly.

This forum offers parents the opportunity to voice their own experiences of international parental child abduction, and related issues, and to share useful information with others in a similar situation.

reunite reserve the exclusive right to refuse to publish any submissions at their discretion. Submission of comments does NOT in any way guarantee publication.

Please note all posts are checked by reunite staff before appearing here. Anything considered offensive, defamatory or that may be a contempt of court will NOT be posted.

The views placed on the Forum are independent and are not necessarily the views of reunite.

how can i get help from the european court of human rights

by janine / Posted 11/09/2014 / Updated 12/09/2014

hi my daughter was forced to live in Cyprus as the father put my grandson on a stop list and my daughter was told that he will have to pay maintenance and accommodation for them,he agreed to this in the high court but when she was forced back to Cyprus the father told her that the british courts mean nothing in Cyprus. She has been battling in the Cypriot courts for maintanence for the last 6 years and the court just wright the money oweing to her off the father never buys clothing food or anything for my grandson and my daughter has had to go without food on many occations. she cannot hold a job down as every school holiday she has no help with chidcare and the father says he will only have his son for the days if she paid him 270 euros a week. she gets nowhere with the courts so was hoping the European court of human rights can help does anyone know how this works thank you

Post a response

Please fill in the following numbers into the provided box.