Reunite International
Reunite International Homepage

Parents Forum

Submit a new topic for discussion

Unfortunately there was an error processing your Topic
Please fill in the following numbers into the provided box.
Thank you for creating a new topic for discussion. Your topic will appear on the website shortly.

This forum offers parents the opportunity to voice their own experiences of international parental child abduction, and related issues, and to share useful information with others in a similar situation.

reunite reserve the exclusive right to refuse to publish any submissions at their discretion. Submission of comments does NOT in any way guarantee publication.

Please note all posts are checked by reunite staff before appearing here. Anything considered offensive, defamatory or that may be a contempt of court will NOT be posted.

The views placed on the Forum are independent and are not necessarily the views of reunite.

Custody in turkey

by Nicki / Posted 14/01/2015 / Updated 21/04/2015

Hi I have been given this site by a legal team in the UK... My children 4 and 6, live with me full time, their Turkish father who also lives in the uk is taking me to court for access next month. All fine I am hoping for a contact centre however, I have recieved a letter from a court in ghazi angel in turkey saying that my ex is applying for full custody of my children! My question is, is this even possible as my children live permanently in the UK? And does this mean once he has access by the uk court, he will whisk then off to Turkey where he will have won full custody and I wont be able to get them home? I am pulling my hair out I am so worried, the reason we had to cut contact was because he became so agressive in front of my girls, not because of spite or anything, Id really appreciate a response, many thanks Nicki x


From Deen / Posted: 21/04/2015
Hello Nicki, sorry I have only just seen your post. I hope you are ok. Lots must of happened since your post - how did court case go. Also, did you show that letter from court in ghazi to your solicitor.

Post a response

Please fill in the following numbers into the provided box.