Reunite International
Reunite International Homepage

Parents Forum

Submit a new topic for discussion

Unfortunately there was an error processing your Topic
Please fill in the following numbers into the provided box.
Thank you for creating a new topic for discussion. Your topic will appear on the website shortly.

This forum offers parents the opportunity to voice their own experiences of international parental child abduction, and related issues, and to share useful information with others in a similar situation.

reunite reserve the exclusive right to refuse to publish any submissions at their discretion. Submission of comments does NOT in any way guarantee publication.

Please note all posts are checked by reunite staff before appearing here. Anything considered offensive, defamatory or that may be a contempt of court will NOT be posted.

The views placed on the Forum are independent and are not necessarily the views of reunite.

My ex girlfriend run away with my child to Australia

by Sergio / Posted 16/11/2015 / Updated 19/11/2015

My ex used me to have a child because her boyfriend can not have children.
I am broken hearted canīt stop crying thinking of my son with out his real father.
My ex pretended to be in love with me we wanted to get married and raise a family here in uk so last September 2014 she got pregnant with my child we were so happy, we was living together... She started to act strangely all the time on the phone with her ex boyfriend... Then last November 2014 she told me that she was going to Australia to see her mother but she would come back to me to get married and get a place here. I paid for her ticket to go to her mother on a mini holiday but she never came back, she was starting to act strange avoiding me... She told me that she would contact me once our child was born.
She contacted me in June 2015 telling me that our son was born but his name was not what we had planned months before... She also told me that she was living with her ex boyfriend and was planning to marry him.
I have asked her to give me a birth certificate of my son with my name as his father also a bank detail where I can deposit money monthly and an address where I can send my son presents but she refused to do so. She blocked all contact after I discovered that when my son was born she didnīt put me as a father and also I discover that my son has her boyfriends surname...
Please can anyone help me to be reunited with my son that I have never met ? I am in real pain of what she has done!!

Post a response

Please fill in the following numbers into the provided box.