Reunite International
Reunite International Homepage

Parents Forum

Submit a new topic for discussion

Unfortunately there was an error processing your Topic
Please fill in the following numbers into the provided box.
Thank you for creating a new topic for discussion. Your topic will appear on the website shortly.

This forum offers parents the opportunity to voice their own experiences of international parental child abduction, and related issues, and to share useful information with others in a similar situation.

reunite reserve the exclusive right to refuse to publish any submissions at their discretion. Submission of comments does NOT in any way guarantee publication.

Please note all posts are checked by reunite staff before appearing here. Anything considered offensive, defamatory or that may be a contempt of court will NOT be posted.

The views placed on the Forum are independent and are not necessarily the views of reunite.

Child born Canadian

by Shamsa / Posted 30/04/2016 / Updated 16/06/2016

I have a Canadian born son the father Algerian but is in France on a visitor visa. My son has my last name and father not on birth certificate. If I go to France for him to see Him can he get his son out of France to Algeria? How does Algerian let the men make passports with any paper work like birth certificate? Do they not need prof the child is there´s ?

Post a response

Please fill in the following numbers into the provided box.