Reunite International
Reunite International Homepage

Parents Forum

Submit a new topic for discussion

Unfortunately there was an error processing your Topic
Please fill in the following numbers into the provided box.
Thank you for creating a new topic for discussion. Your topic will appear on the website shortly.

This forum offers parents the opportunity to voice their own experiences of international parental child abduction, and related issues, and to share useful information with others in a similar situation.

reunite reserve the exclusive right to refuse to publish any submissions at their discretion. Submission of comments does NOT in any way guarantee publication.

Please note all posts are checked by reunite staff before appearing here. Anything considered offensive, defamatory or that may be a contempt of court will NOT be posted.

The views placed on the Forum are independent and are not necessarily the views of reunite.

needs help

by British mum / Posted 24/01/2017 / Updated 02/02/2017

I am a British mum with a 4 yr old, my cause i still going through the courts, cafcass have advised that contact is to stay semi supervised as my ex has threatened on more than one occasion to remove my son from my care, i have been in touch with reunite on several occasions and taken there advise as it has been given to me. I have also had years of domestic abuse, which has been ignored and my ex is currently having semi supervised contact. I have recently found that UK judges are saying no to child contact when it involves violent fathers, this is in the Guardian
I really could do with some advise as where to go or what to do, i have done everything in my power to protect my child but i am scared that they will give him unsupervised contact.
My ex has done a statement to the courts stating that he has no strong links to the uk only his some and that at some stage he would like to take his child to Egypt to visit is family with my consent which he nos i will not give him. Please help what else can i do or where else can i go for help, desperate mum

Post a response

Please fill in the following numbers into the provided box.