Reunite International
Reunite International Homepage

Parents Forum

Submit a new topic for discussion

Unfortunately there was an error processing your Topic
Please fill in the following numbers into the provided box.
Thank you for creating a new topic for discussion. Your topic will appear on the website shortly.

This forum offers parents the opportunity to voice their own experiences of international parental child abduction, and related issues, and to share useful information with others in a similar situation.

reunite reserve the exclusive right to refuse to publish any submissions at their discretion. Submission of comments does NOT in any way guarantee publication.

Please note all posts are checked by reunite staff before appearing here. Anything considered offensive, defamatory or that may be a contempt of court will NOT be posted.

The views placed on the Forum are independent and are not necessarily the views of reunite.

Abducted children

by Maria_T / Posted 13/01/2009 / Updated 13/01/2010

Iīve got prohibited steps order since Dec 2006. I respected it in my 3 trips to my home country Russia. But for this New Year I failed to return as my health got really bad (I was removed from the plane on the way back for strong chest pains etc). Now Iīm undergoing lots of medical tests. A serious health problem is being suspected (my parents are paying for quick private healthcare for me). Instead of help and understanding my husband is threatening me with starting proceedings. His solicitors send me emails everyday. I havenīt got any solicitor myself.
I donīt know when I will be able to go back to the UK and to be honest I donīt want to live anymore with such a man as my husband. But I donīt want to find myself in any trouble either. What are my options? What will happen to me once he starts the proceedings? His solicitor is trying to sough the costs as well (And thatīs when they know that I donīt even work as children are too little)


From Avi / Posted: 13/02/2009
I will advice you to contact a law firm in UK. Usually a law firm would give you free first session of advice. Then if you would like to hire them depending upon what they advice to you, and how strong is your case. You may contact in UK. they are my solicitors, and you may be able to get some help from them.

Post a response

Please fill in the following numbers into the provided box.