Reunite with British child

Home Forums Parents’ Forum Reunite with British child

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #4301

    Help please. Mum is Pakistani national and father British. Father taken British child (3 years old) to England with consent. Father won’t now allow consistent and regular Skype contact. Father refusing to bring child back to visit mum. Can mum apply to the English court and apply for a child contact arrangement order? At least get regular Skype contact to start with before looking at other options.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.